Holistic Fertility & IVF Support
Virtual consultations (videoconference or phone) available for clients in the Chicago area and across the United States.
How can functional medicine help with fertility?
While no treatment has a 100% success rate, in research studies, Functional medicine has been linked to improving the following fertlity factors:
- Higher IVF success rates
- Improve endometrial response
- Hormone levels
- Enhanced response to Clomiphene (fertility drug)
- Improved ovulation and pregnancy rates in women in PCOS
- Protecting genetic material from oxidative damage, increasing likelihood of a healthy embryo
- Improved sperm quality
- Increased sperm count
- Increased sperm motility
- Enhanced ability of sperm to penetrate egg
Click here to learn more about functional medicine
What does an integrative fertility team look like?
The ideal fertility support team for each couple may vary depending what obstacles the couple is facing in conceiving and carrying to term. In addition to a reproductive endocrinologist or gynecologist, an interdisciplinary fertility support team may include some of the following practitioners.
- Functional Medicine/ Naturopathic Doctor
- Health Coach